Here are some of the more interesting things I’ve read over the past week.
- Hacked! <— Important stuff. Turn on two-factor authentication in gmail if you haven’t done it already.
- When to use C over C++, and C++ over C?
- Can touching any hardware inside a running PC be dangerous for you?
- Hiding your data in plain sight – USB hardware hiding
- Expresso 3.0 -- The premier regular expression development tool
- Undo History - Why limit it?
- Why is not all internet traffic encrypted?
- SSL And The Future Of Authenticity
- How do mashups work with same-orgin policy?
- Dizzying but invisible depth
- There is only one Cloud Icon in the Entire Universe
- Tired of Being Tired
- What Parkinson’s Teaches Us About the Brain
- All Work and No Play: Why Your Kids Are More Anxious, Depressed